Why choose the FLIR M364C LR?
The M364C LR uses a longer-range version of this model’s 640×512 thermal detector. The M364C and C LR models offer multispectral imaging delivering exclusive FLIR Colour Thermal Vision™ (CTV) technology. Colour Thermal Vision blends visible camera details with a thermal image, enabling those on watch to identify navigation aids, vessels, and other fixed and moving targets within the image.
Featuring a high definition low light camera and one of the most advanced FLIR thermal imaging cores, the M364C-LR provides an elite level of awareness on the water.
The M364C LR uses multispectral imaging to deliver exclusive FLIR Colour Thermal Vision™ (CTV) technology. Colour Thermal Vision blends visible camera details with a thermal image, allowing positive identification of navigation aids and other vessels within the thermal image.
Outstanding imaging performance, a narrow field of view lens for extended range performance, and gyro-stabilisation make the M364C LR an indispensable tool for law enforcement, safety and support vessels and commercial operations.
Elite awareness with advanced multispectral imaging
Thermal and visible imaging featuring FLIR Color Thermal Vision and MSX®
High definition navigation
Low light HD visible imaging sensor and long-range zoom offer enhanced target identification.
A steady view in rough seas
Two-axis mechanical stabilisation virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw.
FLIR M364C LR specification
- Focus – Fixed 12 ft (3m) to infinity
- Image Processing – FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Thermal Detector Type – 640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Thermal E-Zoom – 4x Continuous
- Thermal Field of View – 18 ° x 13.5 °
- Thermal Focal Length – 25 mm
- Video Refresh Rate –30 Hz or <9 Hz
- Lines of Resolution – Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- Minimum Illumination – 0.1 lux (ICR off, slow shutter off, high sensitivity off) / 0.006 lux (ICR on, slow shutter off, high sensitivity off)
- Visible Detector Type – 1/2.8” CMOS
- Visible E-Zoom – 12x
- Visible Field of View – Optical 63.7° x 35.8° WFOV to 2.3° x 1.29° NFOV
- Visible Focal Length – 129 mm to 4.3 mm
- Zoom – 30× Optical Zoom
- Analogue Video Connector Types – BNC
- Analogue Video Output – NTSC/PAL User Settable
- ClearCruise IR Analytics – Yes, with Raymarine Axiom
- Current Peak – 10.0 A
- Firefighter Mode – No
- Gyro Stabilised – Yes
- HD-SDI Lossless Video Output – Yes
- Network Video Output – Four, Independent H.264/MJPEG Network Video Streams
- ONVIF Conformance – Profile S
- Operating Voltage Range – -10% to +30% of Nominal Supply Range
- Pan-Tilt Adjustment Range – 360° Continuous Pan, ± 90° Tilt
- Power Consumption – 41 W (typical) 56 W (max)
- Automatic Window Defrost – Standard at Power-Up
- EMI – IEC60945
- Lightning Protection – Near Strike at 2kV
- Operating Temperature Range – -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Salt Mist – IEC60945
- Sand & Dust Ingress – Mil-Std-810E or IP6X
- Shock – 15g vertical, 9g horizontal
- Storage Temperature Range – -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Vibration – IEC60945
- Water Ingress – IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
- Wind – 100 knots (115.2 MPH)
- Size – Camera: 8.7” (222mm) x 12.9” (328mm) / Camera with Top-Down Riser: 10.0” (254mm) x 14.4” (366mm)
- Weight – Camera: 13.9lbs (6.3kg) / Camera with Top-Down Riser: 14.9lbs (6.8kg)
- Detect a 30-foot Vessel – 2.0nm (3700m)
- Detect Human Sized Target – 0.6nm (1030m)
- NATO Target 2.3m x 2.3m at 50 Pct. – 1.3nm (2370m)