Why choose the FLIR M300C?
Combining a high-performance visible marine camera with long-range 30x optical zoom capability and advanced gyro-stabilisation, the FLIR M300C offers positive target identification in low light for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications.
Combining a high-performance visible marine camera with long-range optical zoom capability, the FLIR M300C offers positive target identification for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications.
Advanced gyro-stabilisation provides steady imaging in rough sea conditions and allows the M300C to monitor targets or hazards over long distances continuously. Exceptional low-light performance from the M300C gives the bridge crew enhanced awareness once the sun dips below the horizon.
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
High definition navigation
Low light HD visible imaging sensor and long-range zoom offer enhanced target identification.
A steady view in rough seas
Two-axis mechanical stabilisation virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw.
FLIR M300C specification
- Lines of Resolution – Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- Minimum Illumination – 0.1 lux (ICR off, slow shutter off, high sensitivity off) / 0.006 lux (ICR on, slow shutter off, high sensitivity off)
- Visible Detector Type – 1/2.8” CMOS
- Visible E-Zoom – 12x
- Visible Field of View – Optical 63.7° x 35.8° WFOV to 2.3° x 1.29° NFOV
- Visible Focal Length – 129 mm to 4.3 mm
- Zoom – 30× Optical Zoom
- Analogue Video Connector Types – BNC
- Analogue Video Output – NTSC/PAL User Settable
- ClearCruise IR Analytics – Yes, with Raymarine Axiom
- Current Peak – 10.0 A
- Firefighter Mode – No
- Gyro Stabilised – Yes
- HD-SDI Lossless Video Output – Yes
- Network Video Output – Four, Independent H.264/MJPEG Network Video Streams
- ONVIF Conformance – Profile S
- Operating Voltage Range – -10% to +30% of Nominal Supply Range
- Pan-Tilt Adjustment Range – 360° Continuous Pan, ± 90° Tilt
- Power Consumption – 41 W (typical) 56 W (max)
- Automatic Window Defrost – Standard at Power-Up
- EMI – IEC60945
- Lightning Protection – Near Strike at 2kV
- Operating Temperature Range – -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Salt Mist – IEC60945
- Sand & Dust Ingress – Mil-Std-810E or IP6X
- Shock – 15g vertical, 9g horizontal
- Storage Temperature Range – -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Vibration – IEC60945
- Water Ingress – IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
- Wind – 100 knots (115.2 MPH)
- Size – Camera: 8.7” (222mm) x 12.9” (328mm) / Camera with Top-Down Riser: 10.0” (254mm) x 14.4” (366mm)
- Weight – Camera: 13.9lbs (6.3kg) / Camera with Top-Down Riser: 14.9lbs (6.8kg)