FLIR Ocean Scout 640
This pocketable handheld thermal imager offers an incredible 640 x 512 resolution, 1.5 second start-up time and FLIR’s Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
The FLIR Ocean Scout 640 is the most capable version of this range to-date, offering an astonishing 640 x 512 high resolution thermal detector and 2x and 4x zoom. This is the kind of performance hitherto only experienced on very high end cameras. Anticipated detection range for a man-overboard is out to 0.6nm and a small craft 1.73nm.
The Ocean Scout 640 is also suitably rugged and submersible, rated to IP67 and drop test rated to 1m.
Control is via large, simple buttons on the top surface of the camera, which are easy to operate, even with a gloved hand. Start up time is in the region of 1.5 seconds and battery life when operating circa five hours.
What\’s in the box?
The FLIR Ocean Scout range is supplied with a USB cable, USB adapter/charger, wrist strap, MOLLE bag and quick start guide. That\’s all you need to use the camera
FLIR Ocean Scout 640 features
- Detector – 640 x 512 VOx microbolometer
- Field of view – 18° x 14°
- Zoom – 2x and 4x
- Built in display – 640 x 480 LCD with user selectable black hot, white hot and InstAlert™ colour palettes to enable you to view objects of different temperatures, in the hues that you personally find most intuitive
- Video output – the Ocean Scout 640 supports composite video output
- Battery life (operating) – circa 5 hours
- Rugged construction – rated to IP67 submersible, drop tested to 1m and capable of operating at temperatures between-20°C to 40°C
- Weight – 340g
- Size – 17cm x 5.9cm x 6.2cm