FLIR Ocean Scout 320
Offering an impressive 336 x 256 resolution, the FLIR Ocean Scout 320 handheld thermal imager can detect a person in the water up to 0.3nm away or a small boat at up to 0.8nm distance
The FLIR Ocean Scout 320 is equipped with a 336 x 256 thermal detector and 2x zoom, to provide a very capable thermal imaging camera that is easily carried in a coat pocket or in the supplied MOLLE pouch. Anticipated detection range for a person in the water is out to 0.3nm and a small craft at 0.84nm.
The Ocean Scout 320 is also suitably rugged and submersible, rated to IP67 and drop test rated to 1m.
Control is via large, simple buttons on the top surface of the camera, which are easy to operate, even with a gloved hand. Start up time is in the region of 1.5 seconds and battery life when operating is circa five hours.
What’s in the box?
The FLIR Ocean Scout range is supplied with a USB cable, USB adapter/charger, wrist strap, MOLLE bag and quick start guide. That’s all you need to use the camera
FLIR Ocean Scout 320 features
- Detector – 336 x 256 VOx microbolometer
- Field of view – 17° x 13°
- Zoom – 2x
- Built in display – 640 x 480 LCD with user selectable black hot, white hot and InstAlert™ colour palettes to enable you to view objects of different temperatures, in the hues that you personally find most intuitive
- Video output – the Ocean Scout 320 supports composite video output
- Battery life (operating) – circa 5 hours
- Rugged construction – rated to IP67 submersible, drop tested to 1m and capable of operating at temperatures between-20°C to 40°C
- Weight – 340g
- Size – 17cm x 5.9cm x 6.2cm