FLIR Ocean Scout 280
The 240 x 180 resolution FLIR Ocean Scout 280 is IP67 rated, drop tested to 1m and offers an intuitive three-button design.
The FLIR Ocean Scout 280 is equipped with a 240 x 180 resolution thermal detector, to provide capable thermal images from a camera that can be easily carried in a coat pocket or in the supplied MOLLE pouch. Anticipated detection range for a person in the water is out to 0.19nm and a small craft at 0.48nm.
The Ocean Scout 280 is suitably geared up for a life out on deck, being rugged and submersible, rated to IP67 and drop test rated to 1m.
Control is via large, simple buttons on the top surface of the camera, which are easy to operate, even with a gloved hand. Start up time is in the region of 1.5 seconds and battery life when operating is circa five hours.
What\’s in the box?
The FLIR Ocean Scout range is supplied with a USB cable, USB adapter/charger, wrist strap, MOLLE bag and quick start guide. That\’s all you need to use the camera
FLIR Ocean Scout 280 features
- Detector – 240 x 180 VOx microbolometer
- Field of view – 24° x 18°
- Built in display – 640 x 480 LCD with user selectable black hot, white hot and InstAlert™ colour palettes to enable you to view objects of different temperatures, in the hues that you personally find most intuitive
- Battery life (operating) – circa 5 hours
- Rugged construction – rated to IP67 submersible, drop tested to 1m and capable of operating at temperatures between-20°C to 40°C
- Weight – 340g
- Size – 17cm x 5.9cm x 6.2cm