Advanced thermal imaging with a multi-bay platform to serve the most demanding applications, providing small vessel detection out to 4.6nm and manoverboard detection to 2.6nm
FLIR’s high end MV-Series models offer the very best in multi-sensor thermal image camera packages for maritime applications today. All versions are powerful, gyro-stabilised, with continuous 360° pan and ± 90° tilt. They offer four payload bays with future-proof upgrade possibilities.
The MV-Series utilises an uncooled VOx detector producing thermal images of 640 x 480 pixels that can zoom between 4° and 24.5° field of view. The MV-604C offers the thermal imaging sensor plus a visible colour camera. The MV-604CL model adds a black and white low light camera as well.
The FLIR MV and MU Series offers a total of four camera payload bays
FLIR MV Series features
- Pan/tilt all models in the MV-Series can pan 360° continuously and tilt ± 90°. This provides excellent situational awareness.
- Active gyro-stabilisation provides steady imagery, even in rough seas; this is critical for getting the most out of the long-range imaging capability of the FLIR MV-Series.
- Radar tracking enables operators to use the FLIR MV-Series to identify and track specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety in low visibility conditions.
- Video tracker the user can select a given target that can be automatically tracked by the video tracker. Selecting and engaging in tracking mode is easily done by the touch of a button. Once the tracker is engaged, the camera will follow the object as long as it can be seen.
- Picture-in Picture (PIP) mode with PIP two sensors can be displayed on a single display. The user can select which sensor to display as full screen.
- Digital detail enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics.
- Continuous optical zoom the FLIR MV-Series has a continuous optical zoom on the thermal image allowing to have a closer look at objects which are far away.
- Ball up / Ball down installation the FLIR MV-Series can be installed in ball-up or ball-down position, giving you more flexibility installing it on your vessel.
- Input power camera head 12V-24V DC
- Operating temperature -32°C to +55°C, automatic window de-icing and demist as standard
- Water ingress rating IP66
- Control Ethernet connected joystick unit