The Colorlight CLED 2 provides a modern searchlight solution with a very high reliability and low maintenance cost. Its dual head provides the possibility of combining a spot beam of 4° with a wider beam of 9°, or you can specify either beam size for both heads. A range of power outputs is available. It is also possible to combine one LED head with an HMI head or UV lamp also, for maximum flexibility. Plus add a CLIR thermal image module.
The LED beam can be controlled digitally to provide dimming, signalling or stroboscopic effects for security and anti-piracy applications.
The CLED 2 searchlight incorporates Colorlight\’s trademark robust construction with unlimited pan / tilt movement, intelligent control and integration options.
Powerful dual LED illumination
This image shows a building, illuminated at 235m distance, using the 4° and 9° beams of the Colorlight CLED 2 from the Faroe Islands search and rescue ship Rescue LIV
Colorlight CLED 2 LED searchlight features
- Light source – LED modules developed by Luminell, with options:
- SLX C model 4° and 9° units totalling 400W power
- SLX C model twin 4° units totalling 300W power
- Colour rendering index > 70 Ra
- Light intensity and range – depending on options:
- SLX C model 4° and 9° units 1.92m Cd, range 1385m
- SLX C model twin 4° units 2.52m Cd, range 1589m
- Weight searchlight head – 28kg
- Static size searchlight head – 42cm x 78cm x 53cm
- Supplied with – an Ebox 24VDC power supply and 9-28VDC operator panel