ColorLight’s work horse searchlight for larger vessels utilises twin 575W HMI metal halide lamps, or the options of one HMI and one UV lamp, or even two UV lamps. Standard features include variable beam widths, automatic sweeping, multiple fixed positions and much more.
All models of the CL35 offer ColorLight’s usual advantages of unlimited pan and tilt movement, thanks to their robust slip ring technology and brushless digitally controlled servo motors. When not in use the CL35 can be parked in a position to suit its installation.
Focusing can be controlled individually from 3° to 20° in each lamphouse. The CL35 is controlled by one or more remote stations which have a progressive joystick for the positioning of the light as well as a control display for settings, configurations and alerts.
HMI and UV combined
The CL35-11 is equipped with dual HMI lamps, but you can opt for the CL35-12 or CL35-21 with single HMI and UV light sources or the CL35-22 with dual UV light sources. UV is particularly useful, for example, when detecting oil spills and other substances that fluoresce.
Colorlight CL35 HID searchlight features
- Light source – 2 x 575W HMI lamps (or UV lamp in one or both lamp housings)
- HMI lamp life – 1000 hours
- Colour temperature – 6000K
- Colour rendering index >90 Ra
- Light intensity (dual HMI) – 28.7m candela
- Luminous flux – 98,000lm
- Range (dual HMI) – 5300m (1 lux)
- Range (HMI / UV) – 3500m / 1200m
- Range (dual UV) – 1700m
- Beam width – 3°-20°
- Power consumption – 6.5A max load 100-240V AC
- Weight searchlight head – 80kg
- Static size searchlight head – 67cm x 113cm x 75cm
- Supplied with – an Ebox power supply and remote control