The smallest adjustable tilt marine thermal camera in FLIR’s range offers 320 x 240 resolution, IP video technology and advanced detection features
The FLIR M100 is the latest addition to the lowest cost end of its fixed mount maritime thermal imagers. It offers a resolution of 320 x 240 and utilises the Boson™ thermal core which has set new standards for size, weight, power and performance.
The M100 features adjustable tilt, to compensate from the helm for different trim angles, and 2x zoom capacity. It also uses IP connectivity and can be controlled by a laptop, by FLIR’s JCU-3 controller or via a Raymarine Lighthouse compatible multifunction screen.
If connected to a computer you simply control the FLIR M100 via a web browser by accessing the camera’s IP address. All of this is available at a very low access price.
Multiple control options
The FLIR M100 can be controlled via a web browser on a computer, tablet or smartphone, or on a compatible multifunction display, or via FLIR’s compact JCU3 joystick controller
FLIR M100 features
- Thermal imaging camera – Boson™ core offering 320 x 256 resolution and 2x zoom.
- Tilt range – +110° to -90°.
- Easy-to-use Tilt system – either via optional joystick control or via a networked computer, tablet, smartphone or compatible multifunction screen.
- Easy installation – requires just a network cable and 12V or 24V supply. Compact size of just 161mm diameter and 229mm height. Can be installed ball up or down.
- Digital Detail Enhancement – the M100 utilises FLIR’s proprietary detail enhancement technology to improve detection of targets.
- Rugged housing – operates in temperature ranges of -20°C to 55°C.
- Video output – H264 IP stream
- Additional features – available if connected to a Raymarine Lighthouse v2 (version 17 upwards) or v3 screen including ClearCruise™ analytics to provide audible and visual alerts of ‘non-water’ objects.