The CLITE 2 is a game changer in the world of searchlights. Sharing the same footprint as the other compact CL2 series in Colorlight’s range, this extremely durable and long-lasting LED searchlight offers 24V DC and 100-240V AC power options.
The twin 250W searchlight heads utilise LED modules developed by Luminell with a 5.7° beam width, single lamp operation and 75%, 50% and 25% dimming operation. They are energy efficient, highly reliable and mounted in Colorlight’s brilliantly engineered, fully articulating stainless steel housing with unlimited pan and tilt.
The CLITE 2 is controlled by one or more remote stations which have a progressive joystick for the positioning of the light as well as a control display for settings and configurations.
Standard or thermal image options
The Colorlight CLITE 2 is offered in standard (above) and IR options (top picture). The latter contains a thermal imager that pans in common with the searchlight.
Colorlight CLITE 2 LED searchlight features
- Light source – 2 x 250W LED modules developed by Luminell
- Colour temperature – 6300K
- Colour rendering index – 70 (minimum)
- Light intensity – 2.4m candela
- Range – 1500m (1 lux)
- Beam width – 5.7°
- Power consumption – 650W max load 24V DC or 850W max load 100-240V AC
- Weight searchlight head – 28kg
- Static size searchlight head – 26cm x 57cm x 50cm
- Supplied with – an Ebox power supply and remote control