This medium sized model in ColorLight’s HID searchlight range uses HMI 400W lamp technology, but cleverly maximises efficiency through a specially designed parabolic reflector. The Colorlight CL25 can be mounted housing up or down and, like the CL35, can be fitted with a combination of white and UV light, according to preference
The ColorLight CL35 is a medium-sized, powerful searchlight based on HMI light technology that provides a high colour temperature and high colour spectra – giving the impression of clear daylight. It utilises twin 400W HMI metal halide lamps, but can also be specified with one HMI and one UV lamp, or even two UV lamps. Standard features include variable beam widths, automatic sweeping, multiple fixed positions and much more.
All models of the CL25 offer ColorLight’s usual advantages of completely protected mechanical components and unlimited pan and tilt movement. Again, per ColorLight practice, the rugged housing is made of acid proof stainless steel.
The CL25 is controlled by one or more remote stations which have a progressive joystick for the positioning of the light as well as a control display for settings, configurations and alerts. Like the others in the range it can be integrated in multiple searchlight installations and the HMI technology is equally efficient in any pan or tilt position.
HMI and UV combined
The ColorLight CL25-11 is equipped with dual HMI lamps, but you can opt for the CL25-12 or CL25-21 with single HMI and UV light sources or the CL25-22 with dual UV light sources. UV is particularly useful, for example, when detecting oil spills and other substances that fluoresce.
Colorlight CL25 HID searchlight features
- Light source – 2 x 400W HMI lamps (or UV lamp in one or both lamp housings)
- HMI lamp life – 650 hours
- Colour temperature – 6000K
- Colour rendering index >90 Ra
- Light intensity (dual HMI) – 10.7m candela
- Luminous flux – 98,000lm
- Range (dual HMI) – 3000m (1 lux @ 50m diameter)
- Range (HMI / UV) – 2000m / 1000m
- Range (dual UV) – 1500m
- Beam width – 4°-20°
- Power consumption – 4.7A max load 100-240V AC
- Weight searchlight head – 30kg
- Static size searchlight head – 42cm x 75cm x 53cm
- Supplied with – an Ebox power supply and remote control