The ColorLight CL20 brings all of the advantages of larger models in the range to vessels that require a 24V DC marine searchlight by utilising twin 250W halogen lamps. Combined with ColorLight\’s cleverly engineered reflectors these still provide excellent light levels out to 1400m.
The standard feature set of the ColorLight CL20 includes variable beam widths, automatic sweeping, multiple fixed positions, completely protected mechanical components and unlimited step-less pan and tilt movement. Again, per ColorLight practice, the rugged housing is made of acid proof stainless steel.
The CL20 is controlled by one or more remote stations which have a progressive joystick for the positioning of the light as well as a control display for settings, configurations and alerts. Like the others in the range it can be integrated in multiple searchlight installations.
Like many models in the ColorLight range the CL20 searchlight can be installed inverted under bridge wings, deck overhands and masts. However, this is not necessary for weather protection as all ColorLight searchlights are very robust and geared to deal with extreme weather at sea
Colorlight CL20 halogen searchlight features
- Light source – 2 x 250W halogen lamps
- HMI lamp life – 300 hours
- Colour temperature – 3000K
- Colour rendering index (white light) >95%
- Light intensity – 2m candela
- Luminous flux – 15,000lm
- Range – 1400m
- Beam width – 4°-20°
- Power consumption – 27.1A max load 24V DC
- Weight searchlight head – 30kg
- Static size searchlight head – 42cm x 75cm x 53cm
- Supplied with – an Ebox power supply and remote control